Stockport County Football Club

Overview

  • Posted Jobs 0
  • Viewed 79

Company Description

Formed in 1883 as Heaton Norris Rovers, they were renamed Stockport County in 1890 after the County Borough of Stockport.

The team have played in blue and white kits since 1914; their original colours were red and white. The club is nicknamed “The Hatters” after the town’s former hat-making industry.